This is a BIG one for me. I'm going to do something I usually shy away from doing. I'm going to ask for your help.
Similar to you I bet, it feels waaaaaaay more comfortable helping than it does asking.
Like Mighty Mouse, I think "here I come to save the day!" feels much better than "hey, can you help me out for a minute".
But, my heart is learning to override my ego at a newer, faster pace. And this is the download my heart gave me last night. It went from a whisper to a roar.
"Ask! Ask your peeps for help! It could change the world."
Because one thing I know for sure:
After learning of another shooting at an Oregon school where my Uncle works and other family members attend, I've been sitting with the uncomfortableness of it all. The sadness and the fear. What this says about our society and what it means for our kids.
I go through all the complex layers of the situation and I always come back to LOVE. Love can shift things like nothing else can.
Then I ask myself, what can I do to help the shift happen.
The answer, in this very moment, is to share my passion, my art, my messages of love with a wider audience. To grow this loverevolution with the tools I have now. To not wait for Oprah to knock on my door, but to join together with YOU and create a bigger ripple of love right now!
Not when I've got all the kinks worked out and my art is polished, my message perfected. Not someday, but RIGHT NOW!
SO here I am. Asking. Here I am with a lump in my throat asking YOU. Will you share the LOVE?
If you've just joined me on this journey, you might be like, "woah, coming on a little strong, aren't we?"
And I have to say, yeah. I am. That's what time it is.
Just think of a world where more people are inspired, hopeful and loving.
That's where I'm coming from. I see that world. I see it and feel it and have known in my bones that I am here to help bring it about.
And right now, what I've got is a website full of love. I've got art. I've got my words of hope. So I ask, will you help me get the message out?
If the answer is YES (woooohooo!), here's a few things you can do:
1. If you're a calendar lover, share it with your people. Gift it to the teachers at your children's school, buy one for your neighbors, create a new tradition of passing them out at Thanksgiving around the dinner table. Go big! Whatever inspires you, do it.
2. Share the I Stand For Love website with your friends. I'm adding new love filled products all the time.
3. Share how the calendar has impacted your life and tag me on social media. Sarah Love Hanna McCoy
4. Share the ISFL Manifesto and let folks know that they can download it too: http://www.istandforlove.com/i-stand-for-love-manifesto
5. Join the I Stand For Love group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/679987408759720/
6. Download the FREE I Stand For Love APP to your phone.